the identify of the weather (short story-write by G)


the identify of the weather



Winter has gone and spring has come, and we are about to move on to summer. I took out a cool dress and put it on. 
People’s eyes are favorable. Now I feel like that it’s summer. From tomorrow, many people will wear cool dress like me.
Suddenly, Yoon-sang and Min wondered. At the moment, I was at a loss whether to meet with Min first or Yoon Sang first. However, it was a little bit awkward for me to meet with the two of them. I made an appointment with Min first.
Min looked as if he was trying to hide his happiness. I didn’t hear the details from her. She just said doing great. I felt as if I should no longer intervene between the two of them.
I met Yoon Sang a few days later. The statue was relatively frank. He worried that his gender identity was becoming unclear.
“There’s a bisexual.” 
“At first, I thought so, too, but I’m not. I’m getting tired of men. Why did I do that? It’s a shame to do it. I can’t believe it. No way. I’ve never heard of a gay being a normal person even though a normal person is often gay.”
“Did you like Min that much?”
“I got drunk and had a very casual sex once. I think they were both curious. But it’s not bad. I think a soft, voluminous woman’s body is okay, too. No, it was great. Min’s technique is awesome.”
“That’s enough. That’s enough. I can’t hear any more than that because I’s embarrassing.”
“Ho Ho, sorry”
“What you’re doing is still gay, but you like girls. I think Min likes it, right?” 
“Yes. I think so.” 
“I guess you’re finally starting to dress up. Erase the shameful past and live happily ever after like a normal person.”
“Ho Ho, I agree with you.” 
“Now I want you to stop laughing and talking like that.”
“What’s wrong with me? These are not gay characteristics, this is individual characteristics.”
“You’ll have a baby soon.”
“Well, baby is not yet.”
“You don’t know what’s coming.”


After a while I met Min again. In my head, I had the moral saying that Min’s technique was excellent. What’s this weird feeling? Anyway, Min wanted to see if she needed a place to complain.
Min said she was strange to change herself. Min’s ideal type has been a tall, broad-shouldered man since his school days. Never changed. So did she ex-husband.But she fell in love with a short, narrow-shouldered gay man. Min said in a voice full of conviction. 
“I think love is obvious. I don’t know how I fell in love.” 
“You must have had a motive.” 
“Now that I think about it, he once said this. He wants to do a washout job in the bathroom. He said it’s a wish I’ve had for a long time. He said he wanted to touch his favorite men by looking at them as much as he could.”
“A perverted gay bastard. I’ve heard that there are gay people like that.”
“But I don’t hate Yoon Sang. He’s going around looking to be serious. I think it costs about 1.5 million won to learn. But people must have seen it strange. Why did a highly educated man suddenly say he would do something low?”
“It’s not because he looks like a gay person, but because he’s rejected. It’s obvious.” 
“After all, it stopped with his wish, but I saw the pure heart of Yoon-sang after listening to him. Maybe my heart has been open since then. I wanted to admit everything about him. In a word, I wanted to help. And then we became special.”
“Does he still want to be a scrubber?” 
“No, he doesn’t care anymore. He said he must have been crazy. But sometimes I offer ass.”
“Hmm. that’s Beautiful love story.”
 “And I’m pregnant.”
“You didn’t even care about the kid.” 
“Since I’m pregnant, I want to have a baby. Yoon Sang likes it, too. He was surprised at first. He said he was worried about what he would do if he became gay later, but I said I didn’t care. What does that have to do with the world these days?”
“As a result, I did a good job for both of you.”
“No, I’m afraid I don’t appreciate you. I don’t know. Seungah. You seem to be getting impure.”
“What, so you’re the only ones who are pure? I’ve never had anal sex before.”

It’s the skimble-scamble season. I can’t decide whether to dress up to the season or to dress up to the weather. The weather seems to be losing its identity. It seems obvious that people chose clothes in bewilderment. It’s going to gradually change into a way of dressing according to mood, regardless of weather.On rainy days, however, everyone walks down the street wearing boots and raincoats. God damn it, I hope the government sets the dress code clearly every morning.
                                                                                                                                   -END-







댓글

추천글

대표적인 말상 여자 연예인 리스트

재물복이 있는 원숭이상 연예인 리스트

한국 연예인의 다채로운 옆모습 모음

연예인 인중 생김새도 제각각 인중긴 연예인 리스트

3자 이마 관상과 해당하는 여자 연예인 리스트 그리고 남다른 특징에 관하여