Take a walk(short story-write by G)


occurrence of event 11.11.11.11


The snow, which had been pouring down like heavy rain, stopped late at night. It is unprecedented to see such a heavy snowfall all over Seoul. Located in the first alley where the Muindong intersection begins, my house is always quiet because few people knew about it, and not many residents are living there. People are rare, but there are six lanes in front of the house, so sometimes it is very noisy because of cars. So it's not really a good environment to live in.







  I came out to walk over the snow. In the mirror at the elevator, I look like a fully armed general. My face looks as if my prime is gone. As I entered my late thirties and began to gain weight rapidly, a generous world that only the beauties could feel disappeared as if magic had been freed. I was not used to the indifference of the world, and gradually began to hide like a hermit. So, I only went to places where there were few people.I chose to move to this place because it was rare. Noise, of course, was a completely unthinkable variable.

  The Mooin Road, which is located in the north direction, is rare throughout the four seasons.There are cherry blossoms in spring, and wild roses welcome the road in summer from the end of spring, but there are high fences across the flower path. This is a slow development as grotesque rumors have continued.Sometimes the lost lovers look at the flower paths they happen to find, take pictures and kiss and make memories. 




Perhaps it is because it gives people a secret feeling that they don't want to let anyone know, but information is rarely circulating through SNS. Some scientific journals introduce the high walled area as an alien research institute, while others say that the area is making strong biological and chemical weapons, but various associations, including civic groups, have judged that there is nothing to choose from, or that there is no interest in the area due to some discussion.But I've seen a couple of odd things happen there.The wall that was paved with flower roads suddenly turned into a huge door and saw something like a large crane and steel item being carried into it, but it was blocked by police cars about a hundred meters apart, not only people but cars. 

It was indeed a grand and great movement. But curiosity was the end there.

   As soon as I left the house, I walked to Mooin Road in the north direction for almost an hour.The snow was so powerful that I could not even guess the location of the cafe I used to go to often.

  Towards the end of Mooin Road, a row of stores, houses lighted in several places as residential areas were to be seen. The 24-hour convenience store was also brightly lit, but there is no way to confirm whether there are people. 




  Passing by the convenience store, I saw an alley with lights hanging in a diagonal direction.I was curious to think that it was the only shop on the street that was lit except convenience store.

  When I arrived in front of the store, I couldn't see any signs at all.The goods on display seemed to sell overpriced items or interior decorations. I didn't mean to go in, but I opened the door carefully.

  Only the interior lights were on and the door was closed.I didn't usually watch carefully, but I didn't know when this shop was built.

  Leaving my curiosity behind, as I was going through the store, the alleyway caught my eye.The narrow alleys were the only ones whose eyes melted and looked like snakes.







  I walked along the road.After a short walk, there was an apartment on the right, and a street lamp was seen on the left. On the left wall, I saw a white door.The moment I opened the white door, it would have caused such a big issue as to break the gods' sweet sleep, but luckily I didn't touch the door.It was later learned that a little touch on the door handle would save billions of years.Anyway, I didn't do anything at the time whether I didn't want to get my hands out of my pockets because of the cold.I passed through the white door and walked down the road full of pots.At that time, it was hard to know that there was a spirit of the attendant who built up virtue and waited for only the white door to open.An electronic clock hung at the end of the road.



I was startled at the moment.This is because a statue of a black dog stood on the other side.I walked down the alley, calming my surprised heart.I saw the village as I walked through a narrow alley.There were lighted houses, and empty houses were visible when they were trying to rebuild.There were restricted areas or off-limits.All the outskirts of the village were marked off.I was wondering if there would be a major renewal.After a short walk, I saw a flower shop. White chrysanthemum. Water soup. White lily. And some white flowers abound.The flower shop was located half underground and all the flowers were white, as if to reflect the tastes of the owner.I turned around the flower shop and around the corner I saw a shop with a yard. I went a little closer and looked into it.The small sign said 'Tatu and Tee'. The man in the shop looked at me in surprise and, embarrassed, I scurried out of the yard.I have curiosity was roused to enter into a relationship of a social phobia that won't go away but would like to ask soon gave up.

  I wanted to explore the village a little more, but the cold weather reached its peak and I was really afraid that I might get lost if I kept going like this.As I came back, my eyes met one more time with the man in Tattoo and I hurried out, turning away from his gaze.At the end of the alley a man who seemed to be his master looked at me in amazement.I got more nervous and walked out of the alley at a quick pace.There was a barricade in front of the building, and the long banner said, "We're working on it."'The end.' At first I thought it was some kind of ad.I was not in the midst of fear of death, but in the midst of death. Why did I die?

Time of death, November 11.11.11.11
                                                                -end-

댓글

추천글

대표적인 말상 여자 연예인 리스트

재물복이 있는 원숭이상 연예인 리스트

한국 연예인의 다채로운 옆모습 모음

연예인 인중 생김새도 제각각 인중긴 연예인 리스트

3자 이마 관상과 해당하는 여자 연예인 리스트 그리고 남다른 특징에 관하여